1 Week: 13th – 17th July 2015
Press coverage is hugely influential in growing your business. This course is for small businesses who wish to gain more press coverage. It will outline how to reach more journalists and ensure your social media attracts journalists to find your business and use your material as a source. You will also learn how to write a press release and submit it to journalists.
How It Works
- Sign up for the course by booking your place.
- You will receive your lessons via daily emails. A lesson is sent out every weekday morning for the duration of the course.
- You will receive feedback on your progress when you submit an assigment.
- You can also contact the trainers or chat with other participants in the We Teach Social group on facebook.
- By the end of the week, you will be much more focused in reaching targeted journalists and much more confident in achieving press coverage.
Book Your Spot
- How to find and identify journalists you wish to target.
- How to engage with them on twitter and other social media platforms.
- How to ensure your social media profile, including your blog, will impress journalists and maximise the chances of your material being used.
- What your website should contain – a check list.
- How to write a press release.
- How to find out what journalists want on a weekly basis.
- How to prepare for a media interview.
Book Your Spot Below