Tuesday 2nd June 9pm GMT sees our next #talkingsoc tweetchat and this time we are joined by blogger, podcaster and author Caitríona Redmond of Wholesome Ireland.
Caitriona blogs wholesome, mainly healthy, recipes and advice that can be prepared on a tight budget and will appeal to families. Her first cookbook “Wholesome” was published by Mercier Press in April 2014, and is based around the concept of feeding your family well on a budget. She wrote, cooked, styled and shot the book on her own.
1. You don’t see food blogging as a niche yet why has your blog become so popular?
2. Your blog was always very focused on wholesome food on a budget – did that influence the success of your blog and book?
3. You create a weekly shopping deals update – what were your reasons behind it and what has the response been like?
4. You also provide podcasts. Do you prefer podcasting or writing blog posts? Why? Which gets the best response?
5. What opportunities has blogging brought you? Have you any tips to other (perhaps newbie) bloggers?
We look forward to chatting with you at 9pm on Tuesday 2nd June. The hashtag is #talkingsoc and the tweetchat will last an hour.