3 Weeks: Starts 10th August 2015 – Finishes 28th August 2015
Instagram is overtaking Twitter in terms of popularity with over 300 million active users worldwide. Instagram isn’t just about pretty photographs, it is an effective communication, publicity and sales tool if used correctly. Every business is different and will use Instagram in their own individual way. This course is focusing on how various food businesses and food bloggers can use Instagram to advantage. All examples within lessons will focus on food and food businesses from all over the world.
This course is being taught by both Lorna and Amanda. When you complete our Instagram for Food Businesses course, you will receive individual feedback on ‘homework’ submitted during the course. You will also have these notes to refer to in the future and can become a member of the We Teach Social Alumni group on Facebook too.
Book Your Spot
What You Will Learn
- How to set up an Instagram account.
- Using Instagram Filters
- What kind of photographs should you share from your business? What works best?
- How to find the right hashtags to target your consumers.
- How to use tools to improve and personalise your photographs.
- Benefits of adding your location to your posts.
- How to search for people, topics and locations.
- How to target local, national and international customers.
- How to build engagement.
- How to collaborate with other businesses.
- How to run competitions successfully and succeed in your goals.
- How to improve your visuals with tools.
- Analysis of various food business Instagram accounts.
- How to use video on Instagram.
- How to drive traffic to your website from Instagram and increase sales.
- The mistakes you need to avoid.
- How to analyse and evaluate your success.
- Planning your Instagram strategy.
How It Works
- Sign up for the course by booking your place.
- You will receive your lessons via daily emails. A lesson is sent out every weekday morning for the duration of the course.
- You will receive feedback on your progress by doing the weekly assignments.
- You can also contact the trainers or chat with other participants in the We Teach Social group on facebook.