15th February – 4th March 2016
Would you like to reach more readers and increase your book sales using Instagram? Indie author Lorna Sixsmith and Instagram enthusiast Amanda Webb will show you how to start up and improve your Instagram presence,
Did you know:
- Instagram has more active users than Twitter?
- Business Instagram posts get 58% more engagement than Facebook?
Don’t leave it too long to get to grips with this important social network. Learn all you need to know to get you started with this We Teach Social eLearning Course.
Book Your Spot:
Sign up for our Instagram for Business eLearning course and learn:
- How to set up your account
- How to create better photos
- How to use hashtags
- How to find potential readers and get them to follow and engage with you
- How to measure success
And lots more (see below for full course outline).
How is the course delivered?
- Courses are delivered by email. You will get an email every week day for the duration of the course.
- At the end of each week you will get a task. You will get personalised feedback on your work.
- You will have access to tutors to help with your coursework throughout the duration of the course.
- Meet other delegates and tutors in our dedicated Facebook group.
- How to set up an Instagram account.
- Using Instagram Filters
- What kind of photographs should you take and share? What works best?
- How to find and use the right hashtags for your target readers.
- How to use tools to improve and personalise your photographs.
- How to search for people, topics and locations.
- How to target local, national and international readers.
- How to build engagement and increase sales of your book.
- How to collaborate with authors and bookshops.
- How to run competitions successfully and succeed in your goals.
- How to improve your visuals with tools.
- Analysis of various Instagram accounts.
- How to use video on Instagram.
- How to drive traffic to your website from Instagram and increase sales.
- The mistakes you need to avoid.
- How to analyse and evaluate your success.
- Planning your Instagram strategy.